Monday, August 17, 2009

Surprise!

At about 6 this morning I woke up suddenly (I had taken Benadryl, so I had been very soundly asleep) and thought there was something on my chest. I hurriedly flicked it off me. I couldn't see anything. I looked around, turned on the light, but still didn't see anything. I finally went back to sleep and kept telling myself it was nothing or it was a hair blown by the fan. But it I knew that it was too strange to have woken me up out of such a deep sleep.

It was something. It was the one and a half inch-long roach that is now dead by my bookcase. It seems to have died from Raid or whatever spray is still lingering from the last time Maintenance or Smithereen last sprayed.

It was raining pretty hard last night and early this morning. All my drains are covered, but James did point out that they may still be able to get in through the tub.

I am completely freaked out. This is the third time I have woken up with a roach on me. I want out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment