Sunday, May 31, 2009

A great hostess

After the last sighting, I called Krenger and asked that they send maintenance over to check the utility closet again and fill any gaps where roaches could get in. I also asked that they put some powder down in the closet so that the roaches that would get in would be easier for me to kill because they're slowly dying.

I called on Friday (May 22), and I think they came on Monday or Tuesday. I see powder in the closet, and the dead roach that was in there is gone. But I need to call again and point out a gap toward the top of the closet. I sprayed the hell out of it, but I can't tell if that's making a difference.

I had a friend over for the weekend, and she was very surprised to see a big nasty roach around three in the morning on Sunday (May 24). She killed it, and she couldn't sleep the rest of the night out of fear that another would try to crawl on her. Earlier in the weekend I had told her about my bad experience with them crawling on me. I'm a terrible hostess.

No comments:

Post a Comment