Monday, May 18, 2009

Letter from Krenger - May 12

I found a letter from Krenger in front of my apartment on May 12th (but it was dated the 11th and must have been written then). It was signed once again by Martin R. Krenger.

The letter again confirms that he received the email he requested and states he has forwarded it to the exterminator. He repeats the efforts his company has already made to remedy the problem, which I also mentioned in the email. He also says that addition treatments have been done in the basement area and the few other apartments where residents have indicated there was a problem.

He mentions the building inspection scheduled for Wednesday, May 13, and also offers to contact the building inspector so he/she can review what Krenger is doing in the building.

He says they found a copy of the letter I distributed (which he stapled to his letter) and again emphasizes that doing so is against their policies.

He says that although they can't stop me from posting on review sites or creating my own blog, they must ask if I would rather end my lease if I'm so unhappy living here. He says that they would not refuse my request if that were the case and ends by saying, "If it is your intention to remain in the building unhappily and attempt to perpetuate this unhappiness, then we will take offense."

No comments:

Post a Comment