Sunday, May 31, 2009

Squish

I came home about 6:30 this evening, put a couple things into the freezer, washed my hands at the kitchen sink, sat down on my couch for a couple minutes, then went back into the kitchen and found a very big gross roach upside down on my kitchen floor and struggling very hard to right itself. I'm guessing it came in through the utility closet, got some poison, and crawled around under the stove for a little bit. I don't understand how it got tipped over, but I'm guessing it's poisoned state may have had something to do with it.

I was very scared, found a shoe, and squish--there is actually a splash of sorts left on the tile. The carcass is actually still there (four hours later). I'm too freaked out to go back in there. I know I should just go back in there and get over myself, but you can see how disruptive this kind of thing is.

I could take a picture, but again, I think I'll pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment